Here's how to wash and care for your natural dyed garments and fabrics.
Always hand wash each natural dyed garment separately using delicate soap detergent in cold water.
1. Fill up container with enough cold water for garment to move freely while submerged.
2. Add detergent before adding the garment. Avoid scrubbing the fabric.
3. Leave to soak for 5-10 minutes then gently rinse with clean cold water. Do not wring out excess water.
4. Hang dry under shade and store the fully dried garment in an enclosed cabinet away from direct sunlight.
5. Avoid contact with bleach or citric content substances such as citrus fruits.