Natural dyed calico is suitable as tote bags, pouches, multiple craft projects and cushion covers.
Product Details :
Fabric: Calico/ belacu
Color/ Dye plant :
1. Light pink (Madder)
2. Copper (Bakau /Mangrove)
3. Seaweed Green (Ketapang)
4. Beige Gray (Mangosteen Skin)
5. Wood brown (Mangosteen Skin)
Technique : Hand dyed
Size : Approximately 78x48" (200x120cm)
Care: Hand wash only
(We use plant based mordants and metal salts as fixers to achieve the best color retention. However, we always recommend hand washing with pH neutral soaps or delicate detergents using cold tap water.)
Hand-dyed in our BUMI FACTORY in Sepang, Malaysia.
- Natural dyes are made using raw plant extracts.
- No toxic chemicals are used in the process.
- With regular wash & use, natural plant dyes will slowly fade into a lighter shade of itself.
- During the hand dyeing process, some dye spots, uneven tones and some streaks might appear on the fabric/product. This is common for natural dye products and is not a product defect.
If you have any further questions on this product or about our brand, do chat with us.